comforters

Chrissi87

Reaction score
does your child have a comforter? if yes what is it? and what do they call it?

Last edited by a moderator:
jason has several terry towels . (that arent so flluffy anymore) thjats hes had since a little tot lol , goes everywhere with it too. he call it a dang dang :lol:

adrianne doesnt have anything atm, no dummies, blankies..

Hebe has a small moses sized yellow fleece blanket. She cuddles up to it on her side. I wanted her to have this gorgeous blue Le Moulin Roty rabbit and my MIL bought her a Steiff bear for about 100 quid but she wants the 3 quid flecce blanket....they like what they like dont they!:doh:

ooh dear!! i was lucky first time round jason never needesd me to cuddle him to sleep.

Think it might be a boobie baby thing actually... We got into some bad habits such as comfort feeding x

Cara who is 10 has a pillowcase which is thread bare :wall: It's name is cuddy :lol:

Joe has a little bear called bubbles, dare not think about going to bed without it :D

Katie has a little pillow with taggy on it that her Dad bought her when he worked away with a monkey on it plus the monkey that came with it :lol: names are pilla for the pillow :rofl: and Ted for the monkey :lol:

Last edited:
aww i love hearing the names of there comforter's :cloud9:
maddi like's to cuddle her taggy blanket, but her very favourite is 'john lewis' the xmas mouse from john lewis last year! if you remember the advert 'with love from me to you' your no what i'm talking about! this morning she dropped him off her changing unit, and was shouting 'oh john john john' until she got him back!

Hebe's blanket is called blanky but only because that was the (original!) name I gave mine when I was little. Mum's still got mine :)

My son has one that has a bunny head attached to it , he loves that thing we call " doodoo" means sleepy in french lol Im not taking it away from him like everyone is telling me to do

Niamh has 'Ellie' the Elephant. She sleeps with her every night and if you show Ellie to her she squeals 'Eh leeee!' and rugby tackles the poor thing for cuddles while making 'eeeeee' noises :lol: If we take Ellie on a long car journey, Niamh will spend about an hour gabbing and chattering away to her.

Kieran (7) still sleeps with a cuddly dog called barny, he's had it since he was about 1 lol and Jacob (6 months) has taken a shine to a kangeroo puppet that my brother sent over from oz when he was first born. My facebook profile pic is of him asleep hugging it. We call it skipee but he might rename it when he speaks xx

ffion has a blankie called blankie.. its massive (cotbed duvet size) and she drags it around EVERYWHERE! it gets so manky i have to wash it constantly!

Chloe has these teddy things that she calls bush babies (claires accesories sells them they have big eyes and stripey tails), she tickles her nose with the tail to fall asleep. She must have about 12 different colours and sizes of them but we have to have at least one of them wherever we go x

We took Joes 'bubbles' on holiday to Fuerteventura, honesly the panics we had thinking we'd lose him :doh:

We even took pictures of bubbles sunbathing on the beach :lol:

We are like you Merv's mum, a gorgeous stieff bear and instead he choses a little piece of cloth with thumper's head attached :wall2:. I've let him go to sleep with it tonight and then taken it off him and replaced it with a muslin square, so it can have a much needed wash. He rubbed it in my face when I was feeding him at bedtime and I nearly gagged, it really did stink :puke:. Praying he doesn't wake cos he'll never go back without it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back