Comforter

That is a really lovely blanket, i especially like the way it can be attached to something.
Hope Ella likes it :D

That's really sweet. :D

My mum made the most brilliant thing for my son 12 years ago - we've still got it and no doubt Oscar will have a go!
She bought a yellow and white checkered face cloth and sewed a big bright button on each square. The kids loved it as babies and when older. All the buttons are still tightly sewn on after all the years. A couple of satin tags would be brilliant for adding.

I'm sure Ella will love her little blanket....
Emilia xx

awwwwwwww it's got proper 'silkies' on it - i loved my silky (the remains of an attractive pair of red satin 70s shorts :oops: ).

Never mind Alex, I'm gonna get me one :lol:

Tracy xx

aww thats cute!

I used to have a terry nappy too, it was called a nap, i used to rub the corner of it on my nose :oops:

I used to have an old duster lol, my mum threw it out when I was 8 and I've never forgiven her. Then I started to use an old sweater sleeve and still have it under my pillow :oops:

My brother still has his label (he's 13!)

He gets upset when my stepmum washes it as it loses its smell :lol:

i have just brought one - but me being me dont know wot fabric i want does ne1 have ne ideas PLZ

I like the animals one for B, what do you think?

The animals one is nice but you might get the bum end of an elephant... its a shame, the pattern should be smaller. I like the bees one.

Brody has one a bit like this, in "sunshine safari"

LX0611_main.jpg

he really loves it and uses the teething ring all the time

They are lovely, Some one bought Charlie one from Hamleys its got a hippo on it, she's a bit young to grasp it her self, but loves it when you stroke her face with it when she's unsettled it feels lovely. Only thing is it is hand wash only....oh dear hope she doesnt puke on it!

hels said:
Only thing is it is hand wash only....oh dear hope she doesnt puke on it!

That's weird, in all honesty I'd just chuck it in the washing machine when you need too...even if it's never puked on it'll get drooled all over and it's bound to get dropped on the floor a lot in it's life. It's probably cos of the teddy bit it says hand wash only, but I wash loads of Mason's teddies in the machine and they're fine.

Yes, like urchin said, it will be fine in the washing machine. A wee cool wash and stick it in a pillow case for extra security.

I think it will be a must, can you imagine the germs on it...yuk!

i brought one of this from another website, it was bigger and only £16 and alana loves it.

the pattern i choose was just plain stars... i have a thing for stars too :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know u can get taggie books and other things if you look about on the net, or make one your self there soo easy.

i was thinking about making a massive one as a cot blanket. just using bits of ribbons as the tags

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back