Comfort Milk and/or carobel

*Hope*

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience?

I started this today. i like the comfort milk, made massive diffeence to her but she is still sick pretty regularly and it upsets her. as well as soaking her clothes :(

the doc prescribed ranitidine and domperidone but if anything it got worse. i dont think its reflux as she isnt really in pain just majorly sick a lot and often. So i took her off both.

so today i bought some carobel after speaking with the pharmacist and shes only had 2 feeds of it and already seems much happier :dance::dance::dance: shes gone to bed now so i wonder if she will sleep longer (fingers crossed :nap::nap:)

your doctor can prescribe thickener if you find it helps, should save you some money. you might need to move her onto next stage teats too, see how you go :flower:

Thanks Tiny I will def see if i can get it on prescription, the change is immense!! x

really good to hear. We've got Morgan on comfort milk now. Hes not really a happy boy these days :( I think Im gonna try carobel too. do you put it in the comfort milk or in normal milk?

i put it in comfort milk and its made a brilliant difference. shes never sick now really and she seems more content and sleeps better :) i put 2 scoops in her 6 ounce bottle of milk (the scoop is small it comes with the carobel) xx

I used carobel with my wee man, you can defo get it on prescription :)

thanks, Morgans been really sicky lately, Ill ring my health visitor and ask if she can get me a prescription :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back