• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colds

bearsmummy

Reaction score
How can I make liv feel better? I've given her calpol but she looks so poorly and is getting a cough :( x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raise the head end of the bed (I pop a pillow under the mattress), snuffle babe, open the window slightly (not so its blowing a gale, just so there is a bit of fresh air getting in - sounds wierd but was best advice I've had)

Hope Olivia is feeling better soon. x

GP also told me to put Ross in his bouncy chair and sit him in the bathroom when it's all steamy. I'll admit I've not tried it as our bathroom is teeny!! After 3 months you could also try the baby vapour rub or karvol inhalant that you plug in.

Last edited:
Hows livi feeling now? Paige seems to have picked up my cold and its horrible :( shes sleeping better in my arms but I cant do that all day! Did you find anything helped or is it a case of riding it out? Hope shes well again x

How is she hunni? The bathroom steam thing worked for my zander when he was little :) but not for bella coz she had broncitous so it was a different type of ill the vapour oil is good tho :) hope everything is alrite? Xx

Omg she is so much better today! I can't even believe it! I used calpol and karvol things that you squeeze onto something and put near them ( but out of reach) and she's back to normal today! I'm chuffed! Mines heading off aswell now which is even better! :yay: thank you for asking and thank you for the advice ladies! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back