• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cold..

LilyMac

Reaction score
I feel awful with a really bad cold and now Aidens getting it :(
I don't know what to do with a poorly babba!! He's proper snuffly, has been crying most of the night cos his dummy kept falling out five minutes after he fell asleep and he doesn't usually need a dummy to sleep. He's curled up with his blanket looking like he feels sorry for himself :( I haven't got the faintest idea how to make him better!

It's horrible isn't it, zac has a cold at the moment too and isn't sleeping well. I have got a calpol vapour plug for his room, saline spray for his nose, and I'm giving him calpol. Hope Aiden is better soon xxx

Aw, I don't think there is much you can do except lots of mummy cuddles. I used olbas oil when Oscar had his cold, just put a couple of drops on a tissue and laid it near him and I was rubbish at using the nose aspirator thing so I just teased the bogeys out myself lol niiice!

Oh and maybe a bit of water too?

Hope he's feeling better soon xxx

Thanks girls, am gonna go out today and buy everything and anything that will work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back