Colchester Zoo!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
We lost everyone!

I hope everyone had a good day (even if it was soaking wet!). Me, Evie, Sam, Adam and Alice and a great time wandering round and apart from the horrible weather is was a great day out :D

Hope everyone else had a good time- wasn't the best place for a meet I don't think- too big and too many different things to see! Just means we'll have to have another one! :lol: xxx

LOL, yeah, it was a very wet, cold and miserable day. We had a good time wandering around too but pity we lost everyone. Next time I say we follow the lead with what the North lot do and go to a restaurant or something so we can all sit and chat properly. Shopping centres and zoo's are perhaps just too big LOL

Hope everyone else had a good day though :)

Sorry for losing everyone! Still had a good time though (next time jade, wear shoes with grip! hehe :lol: ).

Got soaked though. Who invited the rain!! :wall: Alice quite seemed to enjoy herself. No major tantrums which is a bonus.

its a pitty, if it was nicer weather we could have got some big blankets and sat out as a group, but the weather kinda let it down :wall:

Next summer i recon we should do it again!

Sorry didnt get chance to speak to most of you either really. Got very wet and Calum was quiet taken with the penquins and many others!
2994972164_f703ef24ed.jpg

:rotfl:
Zoos make it really hard to stay in a group don't they! But we still had a nice day. It took me the 2 hour drive home to thaw out and dry off! And OMG my calves hurt today, we took the steep slopes and OMG I'm unfit! LOL.

OOOOH I FED AN ELEPHANT!!

I do have pics and will upload them later!!!

I also want to apologise to Jollypops for not actually knowing who she was :oops: in the cafe. Otherwise I would have come and sat with you!! I feel really bad!!! Callum is gorgeous and I LOVE his bear outfit - when we we queuing to get in (and I didn't know it was you) Matt said 'did you see that bear suit thing, how cute is that!' hehe

No worries! Needed to feed Calum when we got there and then trying to sit in them seats, that dont move in the cafe were a nightmare! Was really embarrassing! :oops:

We did catch up but then diverted to the penguins!! and lost everyone again

The sun is shining here today and is quiet warm, shame it wasnt like it yesterday! :)

I had a lovely time, felt guilty for having to wander off, thought Jess was just grumpy but she's got a stomach bug, hasn't stopped throwing up since 3 yesterday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back