coincidence???

Squeakz

Reaction score
well as you mostly know little mans name is joshua james. phils parents came up t visit him and his dad turned sround snd told us that his dad was called james (phil had no idea as they had never met) nd then my dad turned round and reminded me that his dad Jim was actually called James!! xx

aww thats a lovely coincidence,

even tho u didnt plan it, lol its still a nice honour to them both :)

x

ahhh yes really spooky, just meant to be I guess !

james is a common name though so yeah it can happen :) I like the name james my partners called james lol...

Strange thing too I have been out with three james' lol x (Hopefully third time lucky) x

james is a common name though so yeah it can happen :) I like the name james my partners called james lol...

Strange thing too I have been out with three james' lol x (Hopefully third time lucky) x

I think that's to do with fashions and your age, I've been out with three Simon's and three Nick's. It must have been a poplular name in my birth year. (although come to think of it, all the simons were about 4 years older than me, but that still works for the certain years thing)

I think that's to do with fashions and your age, I've been out with three Simon's and three Nick's. It must have been a poplular name in my birth year. (although come to think of it, all the simons were about 4 years older than me, but that still works for the certain years thing)

well they were all difference ages... from me one younger by one year when i was 16, then one older by 2 years when i was 16 and one older by 10 years when i was 20 lol so different time line for each of then i guess x

Last edited:
True, I dont think James has ever really gone out of fashion, though Simon definitely seems to have done.

It's wierd looking at the connections. Every one of my Simon's was a professional Rugby player and every Nick was a Leo (starsign). But I'm sure that says more about me than them lol

True, I dont think James has ever really gone out of fashion, though Simon definitely seems to have done.

It's wierd looking at the connections. Every one of my Simon's was a professional Rugby player and every Nick was a Leo (starsign). But I'm sure that says more about me than them lol

I just think we try and find that soulmate but end up going through a few of the same names by accident most times lol .....

Must say thats the only name I seem to have gone for more the rest have all be singles lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back