CM question

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Well sorry if TMI ladies but, last night we BD and I didn't really feel alot of baby batter come back out so I just thought it all went for a swim around my uterus :D . I've noticed I've been very dry today and there's not alot of BD leftovers on the sheets either :oops: . Now as this is my first clomid cycle I should be due to O about now (I have O pain I think), would the lack of CM mean I have O'd already or not going to at all :think: or is it a side effect of the drugs. Again sorry to post this at tea time i hope no-one sits at their PC whilst eating tea (or is it only me that's that obssessed :roll: )
:hug:

Hello hon,

One side affect of clomid is it can dry you up a little. Toni Welcher (Taking charge of your fertility) recommends using either pre-seed (you can buy on line) as it is a sperm friendly lube. Or actual egg whites. You need the fertile cm type stuff so the little swimmers have something to swim in.

Are you temping or using opks to determin when you are ovulating?

B

i had the same thing hun me and my bloke bd'd lastnite and hardly a dribble came back out and im very dry today
i tried asking earlier but i dont put things into an easy way so people understand things lol got some good advice though
manda x

Cheers ladies, I don't think I need lube as I'm ok once we get going :oops: , it's just normally it's quite creamy and today nothing. I used OPK I done 3 yesterday and 1 today they were all at least half as dark as the control line, plus I got what I think is pain in my ovaries. Hadn't done temps for a while cos I've been away but gonna start doing them again starting tomorrow.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back