cm question

rach

Reaction score
ok i ovulated early this month around day 9 of my cycle its now about day 19 i think and ive noticed that im extremely dry (sorry if tmi) the thing is ive never had this b4 ever, not even when ive had an infection or anything. i normally have lots of cm no matter what time of month it is now i seem to have none at all and i mean none.
anybody got any ideas what this could be?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi rach

I'm not sure on this one! may have something to do with you ovulating ealier or maybe stress.

I know from myself i'm quite dry just after AF then i get quite a lot of white, thick CM. When i'm ovulating i get a lot less... clear and watery but not much! then it goes back to white n thick the day after ovualtion and much more until Af comes again. I've never gone dry after ovulation...

Do you think it could have something to do with you being upset last week. You had quite a mad week last week - could be stress!
Sorry I couldn't help much more

x

hi hayley thanks for the reply hun think im going to put it down to stress dont know what else it could be :?
from reading on here it seems pregnant ppl get loads extra so its not that lol must be stress xxxx

Hi Rach and Hayley,

When I fell pregnant in June I remember my CM being quite obvious around ovulation time - wet and stretchy and then suddenly it disappeared and I was dry right up until AF, now I am ttc again after m/c I noticed that not much CM this month [wasn't even sure if I would get AF so soon but I did so not taking notice of my cycle at all] but around ovulation time I did have one day of clear stretchy stuff and then suddenly dry again and been like that for a week now...

so I think the dryness could be part of the pattern, I read in my book that dryness can last a while but also can be due to shower gel / soaps etc as well as stress, diet etc .. many factors can contribute....

good luck with testing this month.. you never know..

thanks for the reply anna marie im hoping its not a sign of pregnancy for me as ive just split from my partner :( but i suppose u never know.
like i said its never happened to me before and i had my son 12 years ago and cant really remember much about my pregnancy lol
if it is though that will be ok too am trying to keep an open mind at the moment so as not to drive myself mad with worry
what will be will be
xxxxxxxxxx

found out today that i am pregnant so i guess this might have been a pg symptom after all xxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach

Hope finding out you are pregnant was not to bad for you, good luck and take care

Natalie x

thanks new bump hun am actually over the moon now ive had time to sort my head out xxxxx

Hi Rach...

so glad it turned out to be a symptom.. I am hoping it will be for me too!! Not sure what's going on with my body as had my m/c in Aug and only one AF since so am hoping cycle back to normal and AF should be due at end of this week. Have had no AF symptoms yet so really hoping that I may get lucky as it would really help me move on from the m/c if I had another little bean to pray for...

:?

Just read your post Anna Marie, got everything crossed for you and blowing baby dust your way. Still no sign of my af :shock: but as I got a bfn yesterday, not holding out too much hope (who am I kidding?!) Let us know how you get on.

ooh anna marie make sure u let us know as soon as u find out everything crossed for u hun xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back