• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Question.

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Happy new year and good luck for 2007.

I had a miscarriage on 2nd of december. So now I am on cd 31. I have been getting egg white cm on and off for about a week. Ive never really monitered my cm before. Could I be ovulating? Or could this be a sign of af? I've been impatient and decided not to wait until after af to start trying, we started trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped. I've been getting really light period type cramps too. I'm just confused and don't know when to expect ovulation and af.

Hey mmm am not too sure I know that my CM is different to others on here. After my period for several days i get no CM, then I get Egg White, then when I ovulate i get a WHite coloured CM, then it goes back to Egg White, then afew days i get nothing and this is when i know my AF is away to start.

AF just got me. So that must of been what all the CM was about. I'm glad really because I would worry myself sick if I got pregnant so soon after MC, I just couldnt bring myself to use protection.

Jodie,

Sorry to read your bad news. :hug: It's great that you have had a full normal cycle in the bag before you start trying again. Really good luck for 2007.

Becs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back