CM Question

Sparkles76

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I have a feeling i ovulated between 10th - 13th Jan (still not 100% sure) but for once i had all the signs of ovulation.
Today i had some brown/dark cream looking CM, I'm pretty sure it's too early to be implantation but just wondered if anyone gets this after they ovulate.
I am having slight cramps tonight which feels a little like AF is on its way but with a record of my periods not showing (last cycles were 52 days & 80 days) so the likelyhood of AF showing (day 26) is unlikely.

Thanks for your responses

Hmm... well just because you are only getting a bleed every 52 or 80 days doesn't necessarily mean that your cycle is that long.

If you have a cycle where you fail to ovulate, it doesn't mean that the cycle goes on indefinitely - it just means that there is very minimal bleeding to mark the end of the cycle that can go unnoticed.

So in an 80 day cycle, you might have failed to ovulate for 2 of 3 cycles and then got your bleed after the cycle where ovulation was successful.

It could be your "period" that you are experiencing now, but it is minimal then ovulation mustn't have occurred.

Some women do bleed during ovulation and sure at a long short it could be implantation bleeding. It's hard to know for sure :oooo:

That is exactly what i think does happen, that my body tries to ovulate and then doesn't. Blood work has proved that i ovulated along with the positive OPK's and the correct CM.

So since Sunday, i have still only have the very smallest bit of spotting, still expecting AF to arrive maybe tomorrow.

This waiting is such a nightmare :0(

Just to update this post,

I gave in and tested early (Sunday), had a very, very faint positive. Yesterday morning had a bleed and since then i have started having cramps. I tested again this morning and it was another positive and darker than on Sunday but still getting the cramps every now and then along with a light spotting :0(

I'm going out of my mind worrying, which is obviously not good but you can't help how you feel.

Just don't know what to do now!! The doctors have told me all i can do is wait.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back