CM question (sorry)

Cyprus08

Reaction score
Sorry for the question (espicially at tea time) but we are on our 2nd cycle ttc. The last 7 weeks I have experienced little to no cm at all. Im on CD23ish and since weekend have had loads of the stuff to the point where Im constantly feeling damp.

Is this normal? Ive got no symptoms to suggest any kind of infection but thought this was supposed to happen around OV and not at the end of a cycle?

Hiya hon.

Are you sure that you ovulated? It's entirely possible that you had a delayed ovulation this cycle and that it's your fertile cm trying to tell you to BD big time! :)

Otherwise, It happens sometimes at the end of the cycle when your progesterone starts to wane, but really shouldn't be for more than a day, honestly. If you're definitely at the end of your cycle, probably best to have it checked out, but if you're not sure, get BDing!!

Hope that helps. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melissa

I never thought about that :doh:

I was planning on getting an early night tonight but if thats the case Ive just changed my mind lol

If it is because Im ovulating later will this mean that my cycle is going to be longer and that I wont be able to test this weekend?

I agree with Melissa, you could have delayed ov so get BD'ing right now and until it goes back to normal. You sound extremely fertile. Your AF is due about 14 days after ov. Many things can delay ov including the stress caused by ttc.
Good luck x x

omg this is all soooo confusing!! I thought I had passed my fertile days this month so we havent BD'd since Sunday morning but did quite alot over the weekend. Been getting CM since Saturday. Do you think Ive probably missed it then :(

Cyprus08 said:
omg this is all soooo confusing!! I thought I had passed my fertile days this month so we havent BD'd since Sunday morning but did quite alot over the weekend. Been getting CM since Saturday. Do you think Ive probably missed it then :(

Hi Again. :)

Yes, your cycle will be longer by however long your normal luteal phase is (unless you get pregnant, obviously)

As long as your cm is still wet, you're still in with a shot, and actually probably a better one now that you're closer to ovulation. As soon as it goes away, then you know you've ovulated, and the waiting game can begin. :bored:

Good luck!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back