Clumsy !!

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
So yesterday i fell down the stairs on my back i have a massive bruise across it and carpet burn and of course the whole rest of my back is painfull because i came down pretty hard. Been having a few pains in bump but babys moving ok. Then today I tripped over the flooring luckly didnt have any problems apart from re hurting my back.
Im monitering movements but theres no way i can go and get checked by a doctor as i cant drive atm cos my backs in so much pain anything else i can do
1. to stop the pain (apart from paracetamol and hot water bottle)
2. to put my mind at ease (i have Mw appointment next wednesday now)

thanks xx

You sound exactly like me during my pregnancy if there was something to fall over, across, in to, on to I'd do it :) xx

Bath?? Rest? And make sure you're feeling baby move. Xx

Id ring your midwife hunni - see if any chance coming out to see you - i moved midwifes etc to area im in now and was plesantly surprised this morning as rung her regarding the pains in my stomach she was here within half a hour checking me over doing dip stick test and sending water sample to hospital for test to check no infection. Checking position of baby and heartbeat and giving advice . Give it a go hun xoxo

they dont come out round here, im hoping my mum will come home at lunch and sort me out xx

Ouch!! I'd give your GP a phone, even if they can't come out to you surely they could give you some advice on whether you need to be seen or not? My only advice would be to keep moving too. Even though it's painful if you stop completely the muscles will all seize up. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Poor monkei!! Hope your ok. I'm scared of falling cos then I'll need an anti-d injection again :s

im officialy hybernating till babies here just tbored boiling water on my hand grrr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back