Clothes & shoes

Eveadel

Reaction score
Just wondering what are your fav clothes at the mo.

I have a pair of maternity jeans from Dorothy Perkins and a 3/4 pair of cargo pants from George. Im wearing little flat ballet pumps but my feet are starting to get hot in these

My best buys so far have been my belly bands from Top Shop in black and white.

I'm still wearing my normal jeans and trousers undone with the band bridging the gap between the fly and my top so nothings hanging out!

I wore tracky bottoms out of the house for the first time ever last week, they are so comfy!

As for shoes, am pleased the better weather is coming, I'm preparing to LIVE in my Dr Scholl sandles like the old hippy I am! :D

maternity jeans from blooming mavellous and ballet pumps

My mat clothes are getting too small now but I bought a pair of black linen mat trousers from next last weekend and they are amazing - so comfortable, they come up over your bump and so feel like you are wearing your pjs they are that good I have ordered myself a white pair too - a must buy for any preg lady :lol:

Xxx

my top shop jeans - so comfortable - really low cut with side adjusters!

littleminx - i have a belly bump from topshop! but wasn't sure how to wear it. Do you wear it over the wb of your pants? or under? if you wear it under doesn't your fly look silly undone? also wot keeps your pants up if the fly isn't fastened... i'm really puzzled! i've tried to with a number of things but it just doesn't seem right - help pls..

oh and my wedges... they give me height so i feel like i'm still in a heal but they are more sturdy! open toe with wide straps across the foot so my feet don't feel restricted in a full shoe but they have an ankle buckle which keeps them on...

x

I have recently bought some cropped combat type trousers........from Dothery perkins, really nice and comfy, and my friend recently bought me a bump band,but not really sure how to wear it either???

Amy xx

Next jeans and tops and next cargo pants at home - very comfortable.

Some of my tops are riding up a little now, hate having my midfriff on show at best of times but especially when I'm preggers.

I like the sound of those linen trousers Lindsay, I'll have to have a look.

As for shoes, my wedge boots have seen me through, they're soooooo comfortable and not too high. I can't do heels.

Hi Hayley,

I wear my band over the top of my undone trousers so you can't see they're undone! :D

As for staying up, they just seem to hold up around my hips, I've found it more comfortable than those maternity jeans with the stretchy band that you need to pull up constantly??

The hem of your top goes over the band, so the band itself looks like a top you have on underneath, like another layer?

Not sure I've explained it well! look at this link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIZZI-BELT-matern ... dZViewItem

i get it now! seems so simple.. i was trying to wear it under my waistband but the fly looked stupid open... and i work in the fashion industry (scary)

thanks

x

I was thinking about getting one of them but I cant get into any of my old trousers now anyway :(

Done abit of shopping yesterday, got a new pair of 3/4 combats from Red Herring at Debenhams and loads of things from Primary

I couldn't wear that band thing.. all my tops looked silly over it as too bumpy and odd looking under tight tops..

I have lived in my next jersey trousers [thanks to Tankett's recommendation!!] and their cargo / boarder trousers... oh and jeans from topshop, blooming marvellous and next. Tracky bottoms when slouching at home!

Am wearing ballet pumps now but my feet seem to have grown a size along with the rest of me!!

Just bought some lovely mat stuff from H&M.. can't wait to wear it.. just need the weather to be a bit warmer!

Am looking for some knee length cargo pants or cargo shorts for the summer as I will be out dog walking alot and need the pockets!! Anyone seen any???

x

Hi Anna Marie,

I recently got some bluey grey coloured cargo/combat kneee lengh shorts from dothery perkins.......really comfy and they have lots of pockets!

HTH

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back