closer

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
just saw the advert for closer magazine on TV and it sed summit bout Jordan and a baby is she PG again i wasnt listening to it properly lol

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
just saw the advert for closer magazine on TV and it sed summit bout Jordan and a baby is she PG again i wasnt listening to it properly lol

It might be about her misscarriage she had the other month again? Ive not heard anything about her being preggers again. I just did a quick google and cant find anything saying she is could be wrong though

i think it says that she was trying to get pregnant again after the miscarriage.

yep she had a miscarriage and the only reason she went public was that someone who worked at the hospital had tried to sell the story to a newspaper but i think the newspaper contacted them beforehand to confirm the story so they got an exclusive from peter and katie.

oh god nice of the lady from the hospital
id have goned ape at her
poor Katie dont always like her but feel for her

see, now i really like her. i think she is a great mum, and she has made her own way in a male dominated field. i dont really like some of things that she has done but i admire and i think she is more of a role model then some of the women out there.

yeah especially with wot her oldest boy (cant remember his name) puts her thro

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back