Clearblue digital ovulation tests

Chg1982

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone has problems with these? I keep getting errors and I'm worried I'm gonna miss my smiley cos I'm using all my pee up! Lol x

I had one dodgy one, but I don't think I held it in the urine for long enough.

I've had a dodgy one before too, but I had another go on a different one as clearblue are pretty good. I often wonder how good the cheap ones really are.

Thanks for the replies, did another one and it worked so third time lucky!

No smiley yet tho x

I had an error with a book sign, know its gross but used a plastic cup and dipped as it reads error if urine gets in the wrong place lol

Yeah that's what I'm doing now! Seems to be working better this way x

I always use a plastic cup with CB digis. Plus you don't end up peeing on your hand. Make sure you put the stick in the reader before you pee on it and make sure the little device symbol shows. I know it says to do that in the instructions but I read it wrong the first time I used these. xx

For the first time ever I got a dodgy one today, but I think I left it dipped into the pee for too long. I got the error symbol and then when I turned it over the window where the lines are seemed to be all blurry like a blob of blue watercolour paint was splashed over them. Pain in the bum as they are so pricey and I dont like wasting them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back