Claims to fame?

I worked in a cheesy discotheque in Watford years ago and Vinnie Jones was acting flash and told nme to be a good girl and go find some champagne so i told him to F*** off! I didn't know who he was until the bloke I was working with picked himself up from the floor :lol:

When I first met my DH (Martin) a few years ago we were sat in Starbucks and princesses Beatrice and Eugenie were there with a friend and they kept whispering and staring at Martin who does look a bit blue eyed boy bandish sometimes :lol:

its not really mine but hey ho i wanna join in :lol:

my ex's ex was on jeremy kyle with the bloke she cheated on my ex with :shock: :shock: god just realised how f**ked up my life is....all the losers i used to know :x :x :oops: :oops:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Seriously? wow thats cool, please let me know what it is as soon as your allowed to say cos Im fascinated with that kind of stuff and try to keep myself up to date with new discoveries etc!

I will. I don't know how I've kept it quiet because I've know for nearly 2 years!! But apparently these things take time lol It should 'start happening' very soon though, so I'll keep you posted!

I'm really interested in the universe too and love talking to him about it. Its really cool, cause I can just ring him up and say Kev, what does this mean! It's like having your own personal Patrick Moore! :wink: (he'd kill me if he ever read this as he's young, very funny and likes the ladies!! :rotfl: )

mines are rubbish (all from when i worked in a cinema):

* served Prince William a hot dog and nachos :oops: (he used to come in all the time with kate middleton, who would stand in the background with a face like a slapped arse!)
*served Stephen hendry a Cola
* found Nicky Chapman(blonde pop idol judge) her lost ticket ,she was going to see bridget jones 2
* met Lorraine kelly and her daughter a few times (very nice lady)

my hubby is a projectionist at the same cinema so he has met a few famous people. He also caught some of the guys from the show 'Dirty Sanchez' trying to pirate copy a film :lol: he got speaking to them and said they were really great guys. :D

MissGobby said:
Vickyleigh said:
I had a fling with an ex Eastenders actor.

you cant leave it at that, SPILL :rotfl:

Dean Gaffney :oops: :oops: :oops:
I met him when he was in Eastenders and he was doing a panto near my house. I didn't know it then but he already had a girlfriend!! We didn't last very long though! I can't stand him now :evil:

Anthony Hopkins said Hello Rebecca to me when I was 16 on work experience - I went bright red.

In my current work I've met:-

Joan Rivers
Uri Geller
Paul Daniels - very very short and squeeky
Twiggy
Russel Grant
Carol Smiley
Lenny Henry
Dawn French
Richard and Judy
Graham Norton
Davina Mcall

Plus loads that think they're famous but aren't really.

I went to the Premier and parties for the Notting Hill Launch and Micky Blue eyes and rubbed shoulders with all the celeb's had a brilliant time!!

I have a few...

I used to work in a bookshop and George Lucas came in with his kids and I told him I loved Star Wars :oops:

A friend of mine used to work as Kate Moss' PA.

My brother is good friends with Babybird (the singer).
My ex's mother used to go out with the drummer from Iron Maiden for aaages.

When my mum was in her teens, this old tv programme called Z-Cars used her parents back garden to set one of their episodes in as it had this great maze in it. Judi Dench was in the episode and she spent the time between shots playing cards with my mum.

This one is a bit more embarrassing, but yesterday the old bloke who played Dr Legg in Eastenders got on the bus I was on.

my auntie once kissed robbie williams (yeah so what if she was only 11) :wink:

I kissed Phillip Schofield, I was about 12 at the time and soooo in love with him, it made my year :oops: :oops:

SarahB said:
I kissed Phillip Schofield, I was about 12 at the time and soooo in love with him, it made my year :oops: :oops:

ah yes, that wasnt with the radio one road show as it?? Im about the same age as you and when I was about 12/13 I was sure I would have his babies, I saw him at a radio one roadshow and stood there crying and screaming "I love you phillip!" :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mine are really lame but here goes:

I used to live really near to Gary Barlow and when they were at the height of TT, so many girls used to walk past my house on the way to his :roll:

I have met Adam Ricketts (used to be in Corrie), again he lived near me and used to pop into my local shops.

When i was cabin crew, i had Carol Jackson from Eastenders on my flight, and another time we had the girl from Band of Gold (can't remember her name). infact i served her coffee :D

My mum has met Nick Cotton from Eastenders, they were on the same holiday flight!

Oh and another eastenders link - my brother used to know the guy who was the doctor a few years back, he was also in East is East. Can't remember his name tho.

glitzyglamgirl said:
SarahB said:

ah yes, that wasnt with the radio one road show as it?? Im about the same age as you and when I was about 12/13 I was sure I would have his babies, I saw him at a radio one roadshow and stood there crying and screaming "I love you phillip!" :oops: :oops: :oops:

He came to Belfast for some reason, I think it was to open something, can't remember, I also got his autograph and I framed it and kissed it every night :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh i like this post as i have loads (just like to point out they are not all good!)

When i was about 7 my parent booked me and my brother onto Live and Kicking - back in the day when Right Said Fred were around! They were the first people i met - how sad is that - although i see they are making their come back with theire dazzling white t-shirts!

Had my photo taken with Phil Collins while at the BBC in London

Worked in a Concert Hall where i met Cliff Richard, Tom Jones, Macy Grey (or however it is spelt!), loads of others i cant even remember. (oh and the guy who killed a chicken on stage? Obviously not someone i thought very highly of!)

Also we had a snooker championship thing and i had to be the person who provided hot towels to the players - Jon Vergo (cute for an older guy!)Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry ..........

Did a celebrity charity dinner and served Posh and Becks, Pammy Anderson, Nicholas Cage, Anthony Hokins and Ruby Wax

And my best claim to fame was during an episode of crimewatch - they were doing something about underage drinking on the streets and there was me in the background sat on a bench drinking! (I would like to point out that this was a J20 however as i don't look my age it was pretty embarrissing!) :oops:

tots hope said:
And my best claim to fame was during an episode of crimewatch - they were doing something about underage drinking on the streets and there was me in the background sat on a bench drinking! (I would like to point out that this was a J20 however as i don't look my age it was pretty embarrissing!) :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i like that one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back