• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

christmas pressie for 3.5 yr old girl??

purple13

Reaction score
i need to get my cousin's daughter a little something for christmas but i'm not v good on what someone her age might like? she's 3.5 years old and i'm not really sure what sort of things she's in to...

i want to spend £10 max - anyone got any ideas?

my friends little girl is that age and she is into dollies and all things iwth dollys, fake housework things like hoover, ironing and things like big cook little cook on tv
xx

thanks guys :) i'll go and check out that stuff tomorrow. hhmm... i wonder if any of it'll be in the woolies sale :think: :think:

I work with this age group and Id say you cant go wrong with:

Dressing up stuff, a princess dress, shoes, tiaras.
Role play stuff, play food, kitchen type stuff, you can get a lot for a tenner if you look in the right shops
Craft stuff, like play dough sets, rollers and cutters, paints, gluesticks and things to stick
fuzzy felt, can get loads of ones now with characters off the tv, fifi, etc etc
Id stay away from the battery operated, press a button type toys.

scones said:
I work with this age group and Id say you cant go wrong with:

Dressing up stuff, a princess dress, shoes, tiaras.

My Daughter turned 3 in September and she absolutely LOVES dressing up! People have bought her quite a few costumes for her birthday, etc., and I've bought her a 'Stephanie' from LazyTown dressing up outfit for Xmas as it's one of her fave programmes! You can't go wrong with that kind of gear for a 3.5 yr old!

Oooh actually the best one she's got is a 'Camel' costume! My aunt & Uncle bought it for her for Xmas last year and she loves wearing it, she looks absolutely hilarious in it.. will have to put some pics up! :lol:

i found a purple feather boa with shiny bits in my local toy shop so have got her that - she was dressed as a princess the last time i saw her, so hopefully it'll match her outfit ;)

thanks everyone :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back