christenings....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
right my mission for today is to sort summers christening

ive wrote a guest list
i need to contact the vicar and ring a few pubs for the after thingy and sort the buffet
did people have a cake?
i need to sort invites
photographer
balloons/banners
found the dress i like for summer in debenhams so thats sorted

am i missing anything

ha ha ha good point

weve chosen the godparents but do need to find them a little gift so thats another thing to go on my list

What about treating yourself to a new outfit. xxx

Forgot to say, Yes we did have a cake. We had it made for us by a local cake shop, but I wish I had a go at it myself. xxx

ooooo yes id love a new dress

i might get a plain cake from a supermarket and decorate it myself depending on our budget

I am making my own cake too! You can buy plain iced ones from asda. I am getting those and then adding the fancy bits myself!

yeh thats what im going to do

had a row over the godparents last night though lol DH wants his mate who has been a crap mate to him imo but he wants him as he's known him for ages, i said it dont matter how long youve known him he hasnt been there for you, he hasnt even seen summer and didnt so much as buy us a card when she was born! im gonna back down and let him have him because its what he wants and ive chosen the other 2 but i still think he's a crap choice arrrrgggghhhhh!

We bought our cake from asda, cost about £10 i think for a big one and they put a pitcure of kyla on it and put a christening border round it, i then added things like a pink rocking horse etc from wilko. Turned out really nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back