Christenings

JamieIsabella

Reaction score
Have you had your child/children Christened?
Are you going to?

Here's Grace after her Christening, she was so tired that she fell asleep in someone else's stroller!
Don't worry, it's alright! My friend's son was wide awake & Grace's stroller was in the car so my friend said Grace can snooze in his stroller! Joe was asleep too! :lol:
idt8w6.jpg

Jess got christened when she was just under a year. We waited a bit longer with Joe but nearer the time we decided he was a bit too unsettled to attempt a christening so we are going to do it in Januray when he will be 2 and a half.

I would highly recommend not waiting as long as we did though and do it while they are small. Im worried Joe would take a swipe at the priest.

lauramumof2 said:
Jess got christened when she was just under a year. We waited a bit longer with Joe but nearer the time we decided he was a bit too unsettled to attempt a christening so we are going to do it in Januray when he will be 2 and a half.

I would highly recommend not waiting as long as we did though and do it while they are small. Im worried Joe would take a swipe at the priest.

Joe & Grace were Christened in March, they were 6 months & 1 day old when they had it done.
Joe was fine when he had the water on him, but Grace sreamed like there was no tomorrow! :oops:

I had Dafydd christened last sunday, he's 4 mths. I got the girls christened when they were both 3mths old. I like seeing them as babies being christened.

kiara was christened at 6 months,she was just starting to get into stuff.Caden is being christened in a weeks time (27th)he will be a day under 15 weeks,he will probably cry but he knows the vicar anyway and hes always willing to smile at new faces so hopefully he will be ok.

I'm booking tally's for the september slot at my church, she'll be 2 months and 1 day!!

i wanted 2 do it early, my sister was a year okd at hers and it didnt feel the same to us

Lily is being Christened in September and will be 8months. I tried to get her done around now, but they were fully booked :( Vicar said it is the busiest year EVER for christenings

Were hoping to do it around November time

Callum will be 6 months

We want to get Rome and Jaida done around the same age that we had Grace and Joe done :)

We had our son Christened 3 weeks ago, So he was 6 1/2 months. I wanted to do it earlier but I had to wait for the Baptism classes to start.

both mine are christened they were both 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back