christening gifts???

Kimbo

Reaction score
in 2 weeks i'll be going to my twin nieces christening.
they will just be turning 2 years old.
i've looked for christening gifts online but there just seems to be "silver this, and silver that", and the prices are shocking :shock:

if i was just buying for one then it would be ok, but there's two of them so gotta buy two gifts!

what else can you get for a christening???

thanks

hi hun my friends bought hannah toys,the day you were born pictures, silver things like you said, photo frames, baby bracelets, cloths, and things with her name on just a few ideas

I have to say the best present I recived when I got Alastair christened was some photos done by a pro, I got the recpeit which entitled me to 12 6x4 pics of Alastair, all I had to do was ring up the guy and make an app, thats.
Thats something u could do with the twins??

My friend got Dan a baby scrap book set. Its really cool, with lots of ribbons and stickers and things. Im saving it for when he's older so we can do it together.

What about a blanket each personalised with their name and date of birth. Look on e-bay :D

if you wanted to give them something to keep, my brother gave luke a plate and everyone wrote a message on it then you "cook" it in the oven and its lasts forever, thought that was a nice idea. OHs sister bought luke shares in ducati (motorbikes) if you go on the internet you can get shares in most footie clubs or anything they are particularlly interested in.

If you search ebay for 'Personalised' it will come back with lots of ideas, I think something personalised is extra special for that extra special day :) One thing I got my Godson was a teddybear suncatcher with his name and Christening date on, very pretty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back