chose head stone yesterday

rach

Reaction score
finally chose a headstone yesterday for jamies grave its beautiful
its a bear on one side and an open book on the other side and we are having it in a colour called bahama blue its lovely
on the book we are having

An angel in the book of life
wrote down our babies birth
and whispered as she closed the book
"too beautiful for earth"

seems so right for my little angel xxxx

I agree they are wonderfully apt words and the headstone sounds beautiful too :)

Xxx

i think you made the perfect choice hun, thinking of you and your family

xxx

That sounds beautiful. Im so sorry for your loss.

Rach it sounds perfect :angel: what a gorgeous poem - it gave me butterflies in my stomach and brought tears to my eyes reading those four little lines.. really lovely..

Lots of love and hugs to you and family.. xxxxxxx

thanks everyone just cant wait now to get it done and on there apparently its going to take about 12 weeks to make and they wont start until ive paid the deposit which is 500 pound which i suppose is not bad really the headstone in total is going to be about 1700-2000 pounds a lot of family and friends have given us some money that they would have bought jamie presents with so we nearly have enough for the deposit just got to wait one more week till gareth gets paid and we can get it started we have to wait 16 weeks anyway for the ground on his grave to settle before we are allowed to place a stone so hopefully as soon as the 16 weeks is up it can go straight on xxxxxxxx

SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL RACH,

LOVELY TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

TAKE CARE X

Im sure you little Angel knows how much you love him, and you have done him proud by the choice of poem.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Laura xx

What a beautiful poem Rach, very touching and a fitting tribute to your son. Sounds like your family and OH have been very supportive, nice to know you are surrounded by people who care.

Rach, that's heartbreaking to read but beautiful words.
Thinking of you. L x

Rachel

I havent been on in a while. I'm so sorry for your loss.Words cant describe.Take care.
Lorriex

Absolutely beautiful wording Rach, I know Jamie will always know how much his mummy and daddy and big brother love him.

All my love xxx

Arh Hun, those words brought tears to my eyes, they are so very true and so lovely. They all say "time heals" It doesnt it gets better to cope with time but it doesnt Heal it can never heal the loss of a loved one.
((hugs)) To you and all your family,
sonia
xx

rach said:
finally chose a headstone yesterday for jamies grave its beautiful
its a bear on one side and an open book on the other side and we are having it in a colour called bahama blue its lovely
on the book we are having

An angel in the book of life
wrote down our babies birth
and whispered as she closed the book
"too beautiful for earth"

seems so right for my little angel xxxx

thats so lovely Rach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics