Choosing a name big decisions

Wilson28

Reaction score
This is the biggest decision we will be faced with, not only will it take him through his life but its one that will always be with him, im really stuck with name choosing for our little boy, i love Arthur Lennox but fear he 'll get bullied and will hate his name :(

Xx

just go with what you love. The problem is names always go in and out of fashion so we will never get it 100% right in that way, and please ignore peoples opinions. if you like it that' all that matters xxx

I can imagine how hard it is to decide what to call your baby but like what Sophs85 said, a lot of names are in and out of fashion. As long as you've been decided on a name for a while stick with it. Xxxxx

I agree, and Arthur Lennox is a lovely name, who cares what people say or think if you love the name then go for it :)

Aww thanks girls, i just really like the name but really unsure xx

I like it and i don't think you should worry about him being bullied because of it. At the school where my mum works there are lots of strange and unusual names, more unusual then Arthur, and the kids don't bat an eyelid. I think now there are so many different cultures and a variety of names to chose from I don't think kids don't see names as being strange or different.

I think for the generation of our kids going to school there is such a huge variety in names that I think we can pretty much within reason name them anything. Your choice is lovely xxx

we are having Arthur if we have a boy. i was unsure but love it now.

Also men called Arthur are always called Bertie and that's so cute xx :)

I like it and i don't think you should worry about him being bullied because of it. At the school where my mum works there are lots of strange and unusual names, more unusual then Arthur, and the kids don't bat an eyelid. I think now there are so many different cultures and a variety of names to chose from I don't think kids don't see names as being strange or different.

I completely agree

I think its a lovely name, a little girl at my nursery was called chlmidya so unless your picking something like that i dont think bullying will be a problem x

I think its a lovely name, a little girl at my nursery was called chlmidya so unless your picking something like that i dont think bullying will be a problem x

shouldn't laugh but that is unfortunate x

shouldn't laugh but that is unfortunate x

Good lord, poor kid, i think the town hall when reg babies names should be able to say no to awful names xx

That poor child!!! What were her parents thinking? Are they from abroad and it has a different meaning there maybe? I come across some very bizzare names at work and some just plain tacky. At the moment I know quite a few named after famous clothing brands/designers. Xx

I wanted a name that was unusual but not too out there so went for Xanthe Rose.

Oh dear! That poor child.. What awful parents. I had someone called David Dave (pronounced dav-ay) in my class last year.. Why oh why?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back