Choices choices!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
We have Arthur on our list for Pip (was actually the only name we had as we have both gone of Eli), but DH suggested Albert this evening and I like it too!! Could call him Albie for short which I think is cute!

I like Albert over Arthur cos I don't like Art/Artie as a shortening for Arthur.

What do u girls think?

Last edited:
I voted Arthur but I like Bertie for a boy, which is like a short version of Albert.xx

I love Louis, like albert too, less keen on Arthur but it is a nice name.

Our Arthur is not art or artie... Although I sometimes call him artichoke!!! X

I love Albie my sister had it all the way through he pregnancy then the scan lady told her she had a little boy called it (she wanted something different) then one was born in the hospital with her so she called him Barnaby in the end,

Do you want a full name then for it to be shortened? Wouldn't you just call the them short name?

Like Herbie is short for herbert but we didn't call if that xxxxx

:) I love old fashioned names but unfortunately my DH hates them so I have no chance of naming him anything like that.
A friend of mine gave birth last week she has named her LO Arthur......Love it ! Goodness what we will call our LO still no ideas !!! eeeekkk !!!! :shock:

Well we now have Louis at the top of our list. Trying to convince DH to spell it Louie so people don't call him Lewis tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back