Arthur?

My mum loves it! It's just so cute! Lol! Even if Pip was called Eli, his nickname would still be Pip so we would call him that instead of art/artie.

Its def top off my list!!

Herbie's name in my belly was pip and that's all the kids called him for wks after he was born we nearly named him herbie pip, as a little reminder but it's kind of faded out now I was just saying to my little girl the other day did she remember calling him pip when he was a tiny baby and she looked at me as if I was crazy and said no lol

I know this is an old post... but just had to post. Arthur was on my list for DS2. But I decided against it when he was born as I just don't like Art/Artie. We're in Australia and EVERYONE gets nicknamed!!! We ended up going with Percy. I wasn't sure at first but LOVE it now. Old names are the BEST!!!

Arthur is a gorgeous name... and you can probably get away without him being Art/Artie. My BIL is Andrew and isn't called Andy... so it is possible :D

To me it still sounds old fashioned but names like that are definately coming back. I don't love it but I don't hate it. I prefer Albert. I really like Eli. I still think Henry is lovely but I know you have hoover issues.

Our son is called Albert. Everyone was like what have youc alled him. Haha. I think it's a fantastic name. Arthur is a brilliant name also but thats my dads middle name and it was his fathers name so I'm bias. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back