Chinese Gender Prediction charts - anyone tried?

Mine says I'm having a girl.

I can't tell for Lydia because I conceived in December....but I don't know exactly when....and it happens that my birthday is in December, so if I was 20 at the time of conception she should have been a boy, but if I was 21 she is right for being a girl haha.

I've done my mother's aswell - I was meant to be a boy. So that was wrong!

Forgot to update this! We are definitely having a girl so the prediction chart was right!! Coincidence maybe?!!

Almost certainly. I can't see how the date of ovulation or your age can have anything to do with if your fella's sperm was an X or a Y. Your egg is always going to be X after all! I see it as just a bit of fun. Nothing more, nothing less.

i tried several sites and they were all correct, none of the old wives tales are right tho~!

keslo66 said:
saying its a boy for me. ive already been told its a girl by derek acorah.

although i dont know my conception date. so i had to guess.

confusing lol

Thats cool how did that happen???

I done a few on the net that said mine was a boy, but SSS did one for me that told me it was a girl.And my 4d scan told me that baby phoebe is defintoely a girl, 95% sure.

mine says boy, which is what i think it is, dont ask why just a feeling ive got... wont find out til september tho, and now its gona bug me like hell :shock:

Mine says girl! I have 2 boys so really hoping it's right. I will find out in September too! :dance:

I know it's 50/50 whether it'll 'guess' right, but there's a suprising number of correct ones on this thread!

Just found this old thread of mine, was correct the first two times, this time its predicting BOY!!! So we'll see ;)

Ooo.
Well, the online predictor thingies i've done have said girl.
And last night we did the wedding ring thing, without knowing which way = which sex. And got Girl too lol.
xx

i did those when i was pregnant with millie and it predicted boy :roll:

i shan't be doing it again this time! :shakehead: 'twas wrong for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back