Child modelling

*Star*

Reaction score
I've just got Benjamin's professional photo's back from nursery - and they are amazing! I know I'm his mum but he is just so photogenic!
I've only got sample pics at the moment (got writing across) but I'm going to order some.

So far, everyone whose seen them has said that I should send some copies away to catalogues or chid modelling agency's because the photo's have come out so well.

So, I was wondering how I would go about it. I searched online and there is lots of 'agencys' but I wouldn't know the first thing about signing him up or anything like that.

Anyone any ideas?

Not sure how my mum did it but I ended up modelling from the age of 4 until I was 17. I hated it though :rotfl:

Well if he got accepted and he hated it then I wouldn't make him do it, but would love for him to have the opportunity

I've heard that there's a lot of agencys out there who ask for a lot of money to create a portfolio for your child, and then nothing comes of it.
Be careful you don't get ripped off. I imagine a google search would throw up a lot of info.

I personally wouldn't want James doing it, but it's down to personal preference.

ive found one called bizzykids that looks quite good. doesn't charge for a portfolio or yearly fees...

I'd give it a try if you think it's a good idea. My sisters nephew (on her OH's side) has been doing child modeling for a few years, he really enjoys it being a natural born show off and his folks have put away a tidy little trust fund for him when he is older. I certainly can't see any harm as long as you find a good agency.

I've always thought Lydia is quite photogenic but she's no good with strangers - she gets terrified - so that would be no good.

We have been thinking about getting my eldest into modelling. My Dh is a photographer so he is going to make her a portfolio and then see what happens

Personally I wouldn't do it but if you do then make sure you go with an agency you don't have to pay because a genuine one won't ask you to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back