• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chicken pox???

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Over this weekend Layla has had a few "gnat bites" or so I thought... Anyway to cut a long story short... She had a few of them on her legs which we put down to walking in the long grass at the park but the spots have increased today up her legs and.back/neck and 2 smaller ones on face. We havent been anywhere today and I am panicing that it could be the pox... Not only worried for her but for me and the implications for unborn baby...

Main question here though is, has anyone had experience of children having chicken pox WITHOUT the "blisters"?? The spots she had the from the other day look viscious but no blistering yet. Also has no temp and is fine. Am very confused. Read a little on google and many have had similar experiences but no one really got to the bottom of whether it REALLY was chicken pox. Just wondered of any of you could help? xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Been to docs and its just bad insect/gnat bites :-( she has so many of them though its awful :-( xx

Aww poor little love! I get bad insect bites so she has my sympathy! Re the pox I think LO would b fine if u r immune- have they done that blood test yet for u? X

Thanks hun and no i dont believe so... I am seeing mw tomorrow so.have q's for her about it as i dont actually know if i ever had it. i was adopted and spent 3 years in care and those 3 years are whats bugging us all. my aunt and my dad who i am now in contact with dont recall me ever having it :-( so is an even bigger worry if L gets it while i am pregnant :-/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back