• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

check out the pinkness!

trixipaws

Reaction score
we weren't gonna redecorate it, but several months ago i noticed mould on the ceiling, so iv cleaned it off but wanna paint fresh over it anyway and might as well do the walls too. we've only just got around to it (we're lazy-bones lol) anyway i chose this colour for the walls its called lollypop pink i love it! the ceiling, woodwork and radiator will be a much lighter pink. then we gonna put hello kitty borders up it'll be so cute!
hope she's not a tom-boy coz she'd hate it!
newnurserypaint1.jpg

newnurserypaint2.jpg

I love the colour :cheer:
you might want to see about getting some anto mould stuff from a hardware store first tho to put it off coming back.

awww wow i love the pinkness
wen i was 15 i painted my bed room sexy pink loved it hehe

That is fab!!!!!!!!

I cant wait till we have our own house so we can re-decorate.....we are in rented right now and amber is in a blue room bless her!!

i love pink!

Ooohhh its lovely i just love pink so much and so do both my girls too :D

x-kirsty-x wrote:
It ain't fair, I want a girl so I can have pink stuff

Me too! Love it!

me three :cheer: :shakehead:

all the walls are done now, we just need to get light pink paint for the ceiling, woodwork and radiator, and then rug doctor the carpet, then she can move in! i never posted pics of her cot did i we only assembled it a few weeks ago- had a bit of a 'mare with it but my dad sorted it out. it was second-hand (altho brand new matress) but we sanded all the old varnish off ourselves and painted the panels so it feels like we kinda made it ourselves! this is her cot its so nice after 8 months of looking at a travel-cot!
cot1.jpg

cot2.jpg

Wow - that is certainly pink :shock:
I do hope for your sake that she likes pink! :lol:
That cot is GORGEOUS. You have done a fab job on it!

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back