Charlie at 7 months!

hels

Reaction score
So to bore again!!! Just a few pics of my little chick at 7 months. She doesnt seem to have grown so much, but she is nearly crawling, she can stand well holding on to things, and she loves saying DADDDAAAA!
Heres my gorgeous little angel.......

Just like her Mum....LFC fan!!!! (I dont take her out in this cos she looks so boyish!!!)
DSCF1837.jpg

Her new hat for winter (hides her pixie lugs heheh :rotfl: )

SeptemberPics007.jpg

In her new high chair! She is loving her food. I love the one with her foot up on the tray, cheeky monkey!!!

SeptemberPics027.jpg

SeptemberPics026.jpg

SeptemberPics021.jpg

Again, sorry to bore and apologies there are so many, just proud of her LOL!!

Aw Hels, Charlie looks so adorable!!!! I love the one of her with her foot up, relaxing and chilling out. Seren has the same hat, its fab isn't it :D

Awwww Hels, she is just adorable, she changes so much every time I see her, she's really growing up now. I love the hat, I want one!! (for me :oops: )

awww shes gorgeous hun :D

Owen has a liverpool kit coming soon... ive ordered it online... cant wait!!

xx

She is so cute!!

We should have a footie kit thread....I'll post Stanley in his everton shirt soon to even the balance! :D

Ahhh Minxy, your so funny!! Everton??!! I nearly believed ya! NO-ONE supports Everton!

She's adorable. I like your highchair, very smart!

so u should be proud and post lots of pics, she`s a real stunner :)

Oh she is so cute, hels!!!! i LOVE the hat, you must tell me where you got it from :shakehead: :shakehead: Maheen is already jealous!!!

And she is a little cheeky monkey in the chair...looks very comfy chair by the way! Maheen loved doing the same, always puts one foot up! already!!!!! :think:

Take care, hun
Mel xx

Hi mel...Its a next hat!!! I know what maheeen is like for her hats lol!
Nice to hear from you...where have ya been? Isnt Charlie full of attitude sat in the high chair with her feet up, god i love that little monkey!!!!!!
Hows Maheen????? Cant wait to see her new hats!!

she is tooo cute, she looks so cute in her highchair

She is sooo beautiful :lol:

Definately looks like a little girl, even in her LFC top :)

ahhh lovely pics - i love her new hat.
She has really grown up

ok, we are off to next tomorrow then! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Maheen can't wait to get it, as you can imagine!

We just came back from Thorpe park, great day out, and Maheen had her first 3 rides! she was so funny, enjoyed herself, but the picture doesn't show it, you can only see her hat, and she looks more like a pink mushroom :rotfl: ...I will post it when I get a minute!
take care

Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back