Changing formula again?

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
I changed formula from SMA to C&G about 5 wks ago, and I think I may need to change again. I changed in the first place as Ella was getting constipated, as soon as I started the C&G she started pooing again every couple of hours. I waited for this to settle and last week thought it had and for the last week and a bit she has only been pooing once a day BUT it is completely liquid (thicker than water, i would say o juice consistency! :puke: ) and there is sp much of of it that we have to change her within a minute or it leaks everywhere. :puke:

So, getting to the point!, should I change her again and if so to what? Back to SMA and try prune juive etc. for the constipation, or is there something that is a happy medium!

Thanks and sorry it was a bit long!

try HIPP Oganic , i really dont think the formula is lelands problems and its his reflux but ive been so happy with this stuff , he poo's dailey ( can be too solid but thats gaviscon) and it doesnt smell hurrendous or anything

i also rate Aptamil loads !

it is completely liquid (thicker than water, i would say o juice consistency! ) and there is sp much of of it that we have to change her within a minute or it leaks everywhere

That sounds like normal baby poo to me hun! some babies are just....squidgey! :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back