Change between 33 weeks and due date...

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Just wondering if people noticed a change in how they felt from around 33 weeks to when they gave birth? I only ask because physically I don't seem to have suffered much, no piles or anything like that, only backache really. I'm wondering if things are about to get a whole lot worse....

I actually feel better now than I did at 33 weeks so it's not necessarily all downhill from here!

I felt terrible at 33 weeks, but felt better later. I did get a lot bigger, which makes it harder to do things, but started sleeping and feeling better. only in the last two weeks I've been physically knackered but feel ok.

Over the last 2 weeks I've felt great. Was told last Thursday by 3 people that I look blooming. How I don't know.

I'm hoping my period of feeling rough has passed.

I was 100% until about 30 weeks and then I started to retain fluid really badly making it difficult to stand up, kneel etc. My toilet trips increased from 2 - 6 a night on average as well and my face really changed. Some days I don't really look like myself if that makes sense. Everytime I lay down I get indigestion. It's a pain but i'm almost there!!

I felt absolutely fine until about 32 weeks then just started to feel bigger and get a few niggles like occasional back ache but nothing to really grumble about and in my case I only made it to 35+5 so didn't stay that way for long! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back