Chance of getting pregnant from precum close to ovulation?

Anonymouse98

Reaction score
My partner and I had unprotected sex four to five days ago. He didn't ejaculate inside me but didn't pee before we had sex again. Got told by friend that there can be sperm in precum. Took ovulation test yesterday and it was negative and then I took one this morning at 8am with flashing smiling face on clearblue test and then took another at 10am and it show solid smile face. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Anyone here who got pregnant by precum only?

It’s very very very unlikely you would get pregnant by precum. The fact you also got your peak on the clear blue 4/5 days post sexual intercourse too would mean you wasn’t fertile when you had sex so you are not pregnant xx

Extremely unlikely, Precum doesn’t contain enough live good quality sperm, I’ve never once got pregnant off precum and I was using the pull out method for ten years, got pregnant straight away every time we stopped pulling out

I'm in a small minority and actually DID get pregnant by pre-cum. My daughter is living proof. We were not using the pull out method but he did not finish.

It is highly unlikely but not impossible. Given you were not fertile when this happened I would think you're safe, because if you're not in your fertile window your CM maybe too 'hostile' to sperm.

I hope this makes sense and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back