• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cervix...

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Ok so i checked my cervix when ovulating and it was open and when it was over and im sure it was tightly closed...

But then at 5 dpo now im 7dpo its slightly open now? why would it open this early, im sure its

never done this before? (not 100%) i can't help but feel it means af is gonna show...anyone

know? or any experiences? ive searched and search for ages on google but found nothing

:( anyone help xxx

Last edited:
A lot of what is written in google isn't worth reading anyway! I'm sorry I can't help with the cervix but hope it isn't af...

xx

absolutely no idea! But didn't want to read and run :) Hopefully someone will have some wise thoughts for you :)

i hope someone does too, so stressful not knowing whats going on...:( xxx

I know!!! and some peope only have to look at a man and get pregnant lol xxx

Don't!! :evil: :evil: I went to the super market before, I saw 5 pregnant women one who was actually in school uniform!!!! :roll: Why can't I?:wall2:

xx

yeah it's the time of year for it - seen so many around - makes me sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back