• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cereal.. cows milk/or/formula

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
I am going to start trying Theo with wheatabix and other cereal soon. he still loves his bottle in the morning, so it seems a shame to put this in his cereal. so what im asing is.. is it ok to add (full fat) cowz milk to his cereal or should i mix up more formula and add this rather then cows milk?

Thank you x x x

I started using warm cows milk on Jacob's cereals when he turned 6 months old. I think after 6 months it's fine to give most things :D

i would make a little extra forumla, just to be on the safe side. once he is 6 months full fat cows milk is fine to put in foods and most things r fine from 6 months x

I was told from 6 months to use normal milk. We use semi-skimmed as that is what we have but from 6 months cows milk is fine.

Finlay has full fat cow's milk in his cereal

I only gave him toast when he was 6 months so didn't use milk but any baby cereal/porridge he had I made with forumla

I switched to cows milk on cereal at 6 months. Before that he just had formula on his cereal.

x

cows milk after 6 months, but just a thought i don't think it is advised to give wheat based foods before 6 months, ready brek is fine though but i would avoid weetabix till 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back