Celebrity Big Brother - Anyone Watching?

I didn't ave a clue who he was! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't ave a clue who he was! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently he is a massive superstar allover the world! although I have never heard of him before until big brother, he is in jersey shore I think

Last edited:
I'm watching it :cheer:

I don't know who a few of them are. Also dissapointed at the amount of glamour girls in there and "the situation" had never heard of him but I think he's a prat already!
That fight between Cheryl and Julie was hilarious so convincing too! I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of that Jasmine! x

I think "the situation" is massively gutted that no-one in there really knows of him - I think he thought he was much more famous than he actually is lol... Every year I say I won't watch it then every year I say to myself "well i'll just watch the first night see who's going in" and before you know it i'm hooked hehe so I'm sure I will regulary be commenting on here about it :) xx

Martin Kemp with he top off. wwrrrrooowwwwlll, not bad for a 50 year old bloke. Teenage crush continues.

Last edited:
Watching last nights show with Jasmine in a swimsuit. She is so thin it worries me :(

Danica moaning because she smells of cake.....really....

Martin Kemp with he top off. wwrrrrooowwwwlll, not bad for a 50 year old bloke. Teenage crush continues.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Martin Kemp!!! I think he'll win it. I now have it in for Rhian (??) after she nominated him - how dare she?? :mad: (ok stalker bit over now :shock:)

I think with the 3 model type girls there is going to be quite a bit of trouble/bitching?? Cant wait! :lol:

I'm loving it! Julie is really making me laugh I have to say I like that Jasmine girl and I didn't think I would. Hev is the bomb to x

You know sometimes I like Jasmine and sometimes I don't. The big drama over noms irritated me because it wasn't pleasant for anyone. I know she's up for eviction which can't be nice because you feel rejected but by the same token you can't rely on a reality TV show for personal validation. Over analysed maybe, I dunno. She just worries me a bit.

Wish the situtaion wasn't such a prat.

Generally loving the banter this year, seems to be a good lot with plenty of humour so far, hope it continues.

I want to take Julian home and cuddle him. Do you think we could be in a platonic marriage together and grow old like two old hens :D Dunno what DH would say about it hehe.

Last edited:
Fave Julian quote " I want to widen my ring" lol

Fave Julian quote " I want to widen my ring" lol

Haha, he's a ledge isn't he. I liked the first night when Samantha was going on that they'd met on holiday. He obviously didn't remember her and just said, 'Oh right, lets pretend to kiss.' and goes in for an cheek air kiss.

I'm watching :) cannot believe what Jasmine said to Danica! Well out of order! What is Jasmine famous for?

What's you guesses on the winner so far then? I reckon Colleen will win it cos she's nice. But I want Martin or Julien to win :)

PMSL.

Cheryl, Julian and Martin during the talent show absolutely brill.

Rhian, 20% of 100 is 5%!!!

If I see the Situations abs one more time I'm gonna claw my own eyes. Actually I think I'll just sort of snore.

Julian oggling the judo guy :rofl:

I'm a total jersey shore fan but still can't believe the situations in CBB. Everyone hates him in jersey shore as he's really twisted and stirs up s***, it's always good for a laugh though xx

I dont really like Jasmine, in the sense that if I knew her in real life I think i'd hate her because she is such a bitch! BUT for CBB I think she's fab, hope she doesnt get evicted we need her to stir some of the others up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back