CD22 and still no OV!

Bianca

Reaction score
Hi girls

Ive been OV testing since CD11 and am now CD22 and had no positive result yet! I got a line which was almost as dark as the control line on CD18 but when I tested again later that day the line was much much fainter. Do u think that could have been it? Is it possible to ovulate so late as after CD22? I have a cycle which varies between 26-28 days. Ive been using the cheap tests off ebay so Im thinking perhaps they just havent been working properly which Ive heard can happen. I was on the injection til May (6 months in total) then the pill for a month before we started trying but my periods have been completely regular since then, shouldnt that mean I am ovulating regularly too? What do u all think?

This month and last month I ovulated on cd24 and had a strong line for 2 testd, so between 24/48 hours. Was a surprise to me too lol. And I did definitely ov too as I have loads of symptoms since having Oscar x

Hi,

It sounds like to OV on CD18 to me!

Good luck for your BFP

xx

Thanks to both of you, I think Im going to use the digital ones next month to save any confusion, although theyre not kind on my purse! On the bright side, waiting this long to get a pos OPK has made my 2ww a lot shorter, only 6 days to wait til AF now! Fx for all of us! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back