CD 38, no AF, no + hpt!

beetle

Reaction score
This is driving me mad now!
I'm now over a week late. I've never been this late for AF, and have no feelings or sign that it is coming either.

Still getting what looks like - hpts!

I can't afford to buy anymore tests, and don't want to cos all this testing is driving me insane!

What do I do? :wall:

I don't know what advice I can give apart from go to your docs. But i can offer a hug or 2 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well I have what looks like a faint line, but still not convinced at all!

:hug: :hug: I know how you feel I am on cycle day 44 (normally 25-32 day cycle) no signs of AF turning up and don't have any pregnancy symptoms and keep getting BFNs although sun I did a test and both my & OH was convinced we could see 2 lines but yesterday could not. :(

When are you testing again? Hope you get BFP soon :hug: :hug:

I will probably test again on the weekend.

I got a faint line with tescos own, so I will give them a go again.

Have you been using the same brand with all your tests?

Good luck, think I'm gonna be really worried when I hit day 40! (thats only Friday!!)

Tesco tests are good I think - they are very sensitive and quite cheap which is good when you poas as much as I do!! Good luck with your testing - if you have a faint line it should start to get stronger soon x x

Do you know how much they detect? Compared to others

I was told 25 for a tesco test whereas a clearblue digital is 50!

In our tescos they are selling them for £3.88 for two tests - I have used the internet cheapies which are supposed to be ultra sensitive but I think tesco ones are better.

Good luck....... :D

Thanks.

I've been using poundland 'sensatest' tests, not all that I dont think (but thats prob cos they're not showing me the BFP I want lol).

They do the double packs at our tesco too.
I cant believe CB are 50!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back