ccoorr

Didn't mind the film, but thought Kate Bosworth was the worst casting for Lois Lane ever.

I agree - she was carp. And seemingly invincible... :roll: Too soft! They shouldn't have introduced a kid, now it's going to be hard for them to go anywhere with the storyline, don't you think?

Nah, 'SON OF SUPERMAN' here we come. All the powers of Superman BUT he's immune to kryptonite! My nerd of an OH is very excited! :?

Sami said:
He's rank, the guy who play Clark in smallville should be superman, at least you might have a slight chance of getting a bit *drools* :lol:

Yay!
Im with you on that one :cheer: :D

I totally agree about Kate Bosworth, she looks far too young to play Lois. And I have to say that I also branded her a bit of a hussy for managing to convince whatshisname that Jason was his son!

Personally I like the new guy, although I would have liked to see him as Clark more (I have a bit of a nerd thing!! :oops: )

But - Jonny Depp - yummmmmmmmy!!!!!! I quite like Orlando as well, so Pirates and my fav films! :lol: I saw an interview with Orlando a couple of weeks ago, and the interviewer asked him if he got jealous when he saw Kate Bosworth (his gf) kissing Superman. He didn't bat an eyelid and just answered 'Why? He's only Superman. I'm a pirate for Gods sake'!!! :rotfl: I thought that was one of the best comebacks I've heard in a long time! :lol:

now cananyone help. this new superman is supposed to follow number 2, so how can lois know its superman's child cause superman kissed her at the end of number 2 and she forgot. so surely if she remembered about the baby being supermans then surely she would remember superman being clark kent.

little minx can your oh help with this

Not sure.... :think:

Didn't she just forget Superman and Clark were the same person? No idea, it's a puzzler (or a major plot hole!)

hi little minx but if you watch ed the new film she whispers to superman that hes the daddy, but if she remembered having sex with him then she would remember about clark, surely.

Yeah, I think you're right. we can't come up with anything else! :?

Went to watch this today, Brian Singer should be shot!! It was the worst film ever, though Mr Routh was brilliant (thought he filled Christopher's Reeves role very well). It was just a shame the rest of the cast (apart from Kevin Spacey) were so pants. I really lost interest when the piano got pushed. Not happy at all. Saying that his chest did soften the blow a tad :D

So you agree with me about putting the kid in then? Stoopid idea :shakehead:

Kina said:
So you agree with me about putting the kid in then? Stoopid idea :shakehead:

Completely, ruined the film (and she was crap as Lois Lane)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back