CBEEBIES LIVE?

kadesmummy

Reaction score
A friend of mine is taking her son to the singing kettle live, and offered us spare tickets. Since Kade hasn't seen the singing kettle, and probably wouldn't enjoy it, i declined - basically the only reason i'd accept is so i could re-live my childhood love of them =P haha.

So i got thinking, and the only thing i could think of that Kade would enjoy going to, would be CBEEBIES LIVE. I looked up online and the closest one to us, would be on the 11th of December, at 2 in the afternoon, in glasgow (3 hours away!) since the adult tickets are £22.50 each, and child tickets are £19, it'd cost alot, plus since none of us drive, transport to get there and back, plus Kade will only be 3 in November.. he'd probably not sit for 3 hrs each way, and however many hours for the show - and turn into a terror!

Anyone been to CBEEBIES LIVE? is it worth spending alot of money so close to xmas? and all the travel hastle? xx

We went to see it a few months back when it was in Aberdeen and Arianna loved it, even tho she doesnt really watch Cbeebies on TV (she's more of a Disney chick :lol: )

I thought it was well worth the money, but obviously we didnt have the travel hassel that you have.

I would love to go to this!! what do they do Sarah and how long are you there?

X

When we went the "story" was all to do with recycling and it was PC Plum that was in it the most, all singing and dancing.
It had Bill & Ben, Koala Brothers, Postman Pat, loads of people in it.

They sang songs and had everyone doing actions. I can't remember how long it lasted... I think maybe 45min then a break and then another 60min :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back