cats out of the bag

chantilly

Reaction score
well the cat is well and truly out of the bag now
On friday i was cooking tea and the kids were in kitchen waiting for the grub and bang it came tumbling out like a blurb . something along the lines of mummy has a surprise that she was hoping to keep a little longer before she told you but the last few days have been hard with you playing up ....but we are going to have a baby and i need a little more help from you guys. Kate was jumping up and down very excited deven was all cuddles and mark actually asked if i was telling the truth or using it to get them to behave better lol.

I finally got hold of m 15 year old and he now knows his responce your nuts ... dont get telling me i should wear a condom if you havent been carefull i explained to him as i had told my other teen son dont relie just on condoms they can fail.

Mum decided that now all the kids knew it was time for her to tell all the family so ..everyone now knows .....a fair few negative comments but a few congrats too.

Had my booking appointment to day took ohs mum with me and she seems excited so thats a worry of my mind as she had given him a real harsh talking to when she first found out.
Booking was ok midwfe was a bit airy fairy and didnt really seem to take any of my concerns about being told not to have anymore childrn on board basically said well babes there just get on with it and have faith in your body.
keep hearing differnt things one person says ill need far more checks ect then she said not at all so i dont know ...guess time will tell

Last edited:
Wow!! At least you can now ask the kids to help a bit more?
How many have you got Hun? They'll be a big help for you xx

I have four hun one no longer lives at home though he moved in with his father in april ...miss him loads though

congrats on baby no 5 then and its great weh u tell the kids coz they help u out with things then well my two do anyways lol

just a little nosey how come u was told not to have an more and im sure if ur referred to consultant, they wil be more helpful than mw was about it!!

hope all goes well for you :) xx

Congrats Hun nice to see another big family we are a dying breed lol xxxx

with my second pregnancy i was told not a wise idea as i had ripped through my bowel my third pregnancy was an emergency c section and then when they tried to deliver my fourth baby they ran into a lot of complications ....they had to disect my bladder from my womb and other organs and basically said they had hell getting him out and that i shouldnt have another child and if i did i would need constant monitering and they would be worried about trying to do another section

with my second pregnancy i was told not a wise idea as i had ripped through my bowel my third pregnancy was an emergency c section and then when they tried to deliver my fourth baby they ran into a lot of complications ....they had to disect my bladder from my womb and other organs and basically said they had hell getting him out and that i shouldnt have another child and if i did i would need constant monitering and they would be worried about trying to do another section

wow you had it rough!! hope all goes well with this one and you have no complications this time, fx for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back