cant we all play nicely?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle82

Reaction score
Girls cant we just all get along, ok some of us have disagreed in the past and some comments have gone too far on some of the posts but cant we just agree to disagree? the reality is we arent always going to have the same opinions on anything and people will always give their views, which in my view (and this is only my opinion) i can take or leave. I understand where some people are coming from and why people choose to make the choices they do. As mums of very different babies we all have to do whats right by them and not start fighting our corner, because we dont have to if you are happy with your choices then anyone elses comments should or can be ignored.

Me i bottlefed matthew am i happy with my choice? Yes but i would have liked to BF for longer, it just didnt happen.
Am i happy to have started weaning at 17 weeks? yes because he needed it
Do i care if someone else doesnt like my choices ? no because he is my baby and spending 24/7 with him i know what he needs, but i listen to peoples comments i might not agree all the time but they are only opinions at the end of the day!

Right had my say please can we stop the moaning at each other!! Also dont think our hormones help!! too many hormonal women in one place!!! :D

(no one needs to comment on this and if it is locked fair play i just needed to say that, thanks :D )

I agree its our hormones, we have an exscuse, bonus of being a woman!

yeah its great when your snap at oh then blame pmt!!! and its an excuse to eat chocolate!!! :D

they get suss though when you have PMT twice a week :roll:

Everyone ...... please just make the peace! This is supposed to be a lovely friendly forum! If we cannot maintain our usual warm and fuzzy state, I shall be forced to post a picture of myself, purely in the name of entertainment! :lol:

He he go on Laura, I dare you!!!!

Would be nice to 'see' our administrator!!!

Hi

I agree about being hormonal lol
:lol: Laura thats too funny i dare you.
I hope everyone makes peace i dont want no one to go :cry:
Katrinaxxxx

I've seen the one of her on MSN...I think we should all make up quickly :shock: (only joking before you change my username into something rude)

Ha ha surely she's not THAT bad

lmao :lol:

post one post one post one, go on laura we all have seen each other now time to reveal yourself!

Okay, here goes ....... the face behind the scenes .....!!

me1.jpg

Right, so now I expect you all to be lovely-jubbly with each other, and no more arguments, PLEASE! :pray:

we will try to be good promise :fib: hahahahahahahahaha (well i will i dont think i have been too naughty i am such a goody two shoes!!)

i've been studying so hard i've only come onto the forum quickly each time. has something happened?? argument? or maybe i shouldnt mention it :shhh:

lauraB lovely to see you at last!! (we should put this as a sticky lol)

laura u look so different to what i expected!!!

i expected a school teacher type woman lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back