Cant stop eating!!!

JoJo79

Reaction score
Seriously ladies this is becoming slightly stupid!!

Im so hungry all the time and eating constantly, plus im just eating junk!

Any suggestions on a healthier diet please? or details of how to have my mouth wired shut lmao xxx

Me too it's horrible :( the only advice I can give is instead of eating junk eat healthy stuff like pittas or sandwiches with cheese or ham or tuna, scrambled eggs, fruit etc and chuck out all chocolate lol x

I've given up trying to stop myself and am going with it!!

I was eating healthy in my first trimester (didn't wana sweets then and was very motivated).....but now I'm back to all my sweets (just not too keen on chocolate). The problem is I don't even know what I want to eat...don't have any cravings...can eat only small portions and it seems I keep snacking all day long. I'm thinking the same I should start again eating healthier before I get too big...xi xi xi... ( Well i do eat healthy when I get myself to the main meals) snacking is the problem...especially when bored:)))

I spend my whole day snacking too! I've been trying not to buy 'bad' stuff so at least Im snacking on fruit, nuts, cereal and yogurts most of the time! Feel like I'm always hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back