Cant remember it being like this before...

nikki8092

Reaction score
Urgh baby is really pushing down today and feels like she is trying to kick her way out down below. Got some really bad cramps and my back is really aching. Cant remember the other 2 feeling like this, this early on... eeek!!:eh:

getting a mild pushing/tensing feeling?? Thinking could be braxton hicks but i never noticed them with paige or jake. They are uncomfortable though. Is it normal at this stage??

I call my baby moley because of the pushing down. He could be engaging?

I had this at 28 weeks and really thought I was going into preterm labour. It stopped after a few hours, and I've had it on and off ever since. Tomorrow is actually my due date, so obviously it didn't mean anything in my case. Nevertheless, when I told my midwife a day after the initial episode at 28 weeks she told me that I should have gone into hospital to get checked out, as it could have been early labour, so maybe you should give them a call?

Eeek susanne bet that was cary to hear from mw. Well it stopped last night when i went to bed but have just been sat watching tv and its started up again, not painful just uncomfortable and not regular so im hoping its just BH. Will keep an eye on them tho. Really strange to say this is my 3rd pregnancy and 1st time i have experienced BH lol

I'm getting this really bad at mo. Like i have a melon dangling between my legs lol! Such a heavy and odd sensation! Also, feels like LO is burrowing away. Suppose thats a good thing?xx

Lol yeah probably means your little one is dropping further down. It strange how all pregnancies are different. I didnt feel either of my other two dropping till at least 37 weeks before. Just really strange feeling being only 28 weeks and baby already feels low down. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back