bigger girls mat clothes ?

I had a really emotional day friday and was crying for about 5 hours because i felt horrible and huge in everything i wore!! so my mum is taking me out to get some new clothes next week as i have noo money and by the time i get my maternity grant it will be no point in buying clothes!! all the pre preggy clothes that i have that still fit me are black so i dont look pregnant so i need some coloured clothes to show my bump off!! :D

im a size 18 and struggled to find anything in store, instead i just typed in

MATERNITY SIZE 18/20 into ebay
and ive had loads for cheap

good luck! x

Im a size 18 and I have bought some lovely stuff from the next directory they go up to size 22, also marks and spencers online have some good stuff.

I also bought some mat trousers from my local new look £10.00.

Matalan has been mentioned.....but......right now they have a sale on in their "bigger ladies" section, I think its Rogers and Rogers.

I went in at the weekend and bought loads of smock type tops, just in a bigger size.

Most of the tops were half price, you cant beat that :wave:

The thing about ebays is that you can resell the clothes once you are done.

My fav things are my dungarees. Obviously they dont fit me yet but I cant wait till they do. I have bought lovely tops and a lovely pair of purple mat velevet trousers. Apart from the dungarees, everything I bought was roughly a fiver or less. Keep you eyes open for charity shops too. Im not funny about buying second hand as you can get some real finds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back