cant do anything

chezzabell

Reaction score
Need a little bit adivce please

Alastair is 13 weeks and if he knows iam in the room he will not go to anyone else not even his dad he just wants me to hold him all the time, he will play on his mat for a while and sit in his chair, but if i try and give him to someone else so i can get on with something he will just cry till i pick him up.......SO do i need to be hard on him?? leave him to cry for abit??
He also isnt into a routine, well he is alittle bit but he sleeps still for a lot of the day :?

Any adivce??

if you give him to someone and he starts crying the best thing you can do is let them try to calm him so you can get stuuf. Get him t rattle or sumthing that plays music to keep him interested, hope loves playing with stuuf like that:)

if you have tried every think and he is still crying then you may just have to put up with it for a while. I also posted a message like this when Ellis was about alastairs age. but thankfully he would still go to his dad, just not anyone else.

He got better and better and last week was not screaming at anyone, until thursday when he had this last jabs and now we are back to square one!

xxxxx

OMG is this just boys Alfie is such a mummys boy but he always wants me to hold him he will play for a while on the matt or sofa but recently hes been wingey if anyone else has him, except his dad, i put it down to when he was in hosp i was the one who was there and also OH works away so its mainly just me and Alfie, also tbh he has got slightly better with uva ppl this week, but normally its just a wiungey cry, but this girl i go to cresh with everytime she holds him he screams and im talking really really screams like iv never heard b4, is he picking up something i havent do you think, it is unusual for him to be like that and its every time

its funny boys!!!!

Alfie and Alastiar are very close in age aswell, i always makes u feel better when someone else is having the same probs :hug:

Hope Alfie gets better with other people hun xx

ahhh u 2 hun :hug: its frustrating. xmas will b a gud time as we're all at my mums and he'll have no choice but to be handled :rotfl: poor little guy

well im going away for a dirty weekend this weekemd so he has no choice then lol

go you! Lol, what do you think about this girl I go to cresh with,

sorry hun didnt mean to make a joke of it, i have no idea why our little boys do this to us :hug:

cause they lurve us more then anybody in the whole wide world, i think its quite flattering esp as MIL is telling me i cant look after him and need parenting classes, kettle pot black come to mind seeings as she has 4 kids 1 refuses to talk 2 her 1 is 30 and lives in salv army, 1 is 17 and sponges off her and blackmails her and they only descent 1 has been raised by me the past 3 yrs ! OMH gone completely off track sorry for my outburst! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back