Can't control my spending!

katietateypot

Reaction score
Is anyone else like this??
Everytime i see something for baby i can't help but buy it there and then! Things that we may not even need or could get much later, we have no room for anything in our house atm so it all has to go to my nans anyway.
I feel as if its too early to buy all these things but i still have no self control to think about it first! :lol:
Even if i don't actually go out shopping im looking online and writing down websites for where to get things. Think im going to drive OH mad by the end.

Is it just me who seems to be like this or is it normal??
I think its because im sooo excited really! :lol:

pmsl... its soo hard after the first scan to control urself anyway!! BUT if u r going to shop why dont you start picking up some of the stuff you will need... price around tho and try get bargains cos then if u see them reduced before babys born ull kick yourself lol... anyways i mean stuff like... steriliser.. bottles.... stuff for hospital bag like babygrows and vests and maybe pick up some stuff like cot mobile... cot sheets... stuff you dont really think of but see when your buying them in one go they add up loads like and then you can enjoy buying your big things like cot pram moses basket etc when you can get excited :D xxx

I do have a list i just don't look at i enough.
I went out with OH before and bought a crib for £150!! I got told we can use it from birth up until the baby is around 10 months but could depend on size...
I just get so excited at the time and think later. :lol:
In my family its a tradition to have a baby shower around 6-7 months were i know i will get bombarded with clothes, blankets and bedding. Thats why im not as worried about that sort of stuff.
I think i will have to leave my bank card at home when i know im going to Liverpool where there are just so many shops!! :lol:

On a good note i do have the sterilizer with all the bottles and bottle warmer, bath set and car seat already stashed away at my nans house. :)

Meh just go for it, enjoy yourself!! (but not too out of control) x

omg lol ur crazy woman... but sure enjoy it!!! :D as for the crib i had one bought but am not going to use it cos if babys sleeping in it at night in living room i cant move it upstairs :S so i am getting moses basket instead :D today actually lol woohoo.!! but i figured i can leave stand for it downstairs and put moses basket in cot at night so baby gets used to the bars etc :D altho the cribs are v posh looking lol xx

Sooo not too early. we have bought lots too!

we have enough bad stuff to deal with whilst we are pregnant, miscarriage worries, losing our figures, sickness, tiredness etc. we should be allowed to have one fun carefree aspect!!

Happy shopping :)

Everytime i see something for baby i can't help but buy it there and then! Things that we may not even need or could get much later, we have no room for anything in our house atm so it all has to go to my nans anyway.
I feel as if its too early to buy all these things but i still have no self control to think about it first! :lol:
Even if i don't actually go out shopping im looking online and writing down websites for where to get things. Think im going to drive OH mad by the end.

Completly normal hun lol.
I so want to go browsing but at the mo the money isnt quite right an also havent got the room either which there is alot of sorting out to do lol. I think OH is gettign annoyed because i want things doing but he thinks it will only take a month to get everything sorted :shock: Not in my case lmao!!.

He was moaning that i would have to get buy 1 get 1 free stuff there not always about but i do look for offers because i know he's a tight wod with spending his cash so now im guna look a right dork when i go looking for buy 1 get one free stuff that prob wont even be there by the time i have to wait an buy things i ie.. a month before im due an wadding up the bloody isle lol. he wants me to take my time in looking for cheaper prices from diff stores. talk bout tight with his money cheecky git lmao.

Im now pesisting on waiting until we get to know the sex of the baby because i can have sneaky previews of clothes :oooo: x

Completly normal hun lol.
I so want to go browsing but at the mo the money isnt quite right an also havent got the room either which there is alot of sorting out to do lol. I think OH is gettign annoyed because i want things doing but he thinks it will only take a month to get everything sorted :shock: Not in my case lmao!!.

He was moaning that i would have to get buy 1 get 1 free stuff there not always about but i do look for offers because i know he's a tight wod with spending his cash so now im guna look a right dork when i go looking for buy 1 get one free stuff that prob wont even be there by the time i have to wait an buy things i ie.. a month before im due an wadding up the bloody isle lol. he wants me to take my time in looking for cheaper prices from diff stores. talk bout tight with his money cheecky git lmao.

Im now pesisting on waiting until we get to know the sex of the baby because i can have sneaky previews of clothes :oooo: x

I really dont like him lol. think it was the dog comments that did it. haha sorry. your nice though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back