Cant belive its been

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
6 Months since Bailey left us :cry:
It still only feels like yesterday some days!
Im in a bit of alimbo state today, Minds not on anything, Im going to send some ballons to my little man and leave 2 for him to play with
Half a year :shock: where does time go
I miss him so much :cry: :cry: :cry:

I cant believe its been 6 months, 6 months already!?

I think about him, i was thinking about him last night and hope hes ok where he is now.xxx
:hug:

Aww Sarah, Thanks for thinking about him hun :hug:
I hope hes ok where he is as well but no place is better than home here with me :cry:

Baileysmummy said:
Aww Sarah, Thanks for thinking about him hun :hug:
I hope hes ok where he is as well but no place is better than home here with me :cry:

he will always be by your side hun, watching over his mummy,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Baileysmummy said:

he is at home there with you sweetie, he is in your heart and always will be there with you. x

i'm so sorry i cant even begin to imagine how youre feeling i dont know what to say, but sending you lots of hugeeeeee hugs
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wishing you happiness for the future :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow 6 months already its flown by :hug: :hug:

huge hugs hun he is always with you in your heart and memory so so much i hope your ok and sending some ballons off for him sounds lovely :hug: :hug:

Baileysmummy said:
6 Months since Bailey left us :cry:
It still only feels like yesterday some days!
Im in a bit of alimbo state today, Minds not on anything, Im going to send some ballons to my little man and leave 2 for him to play with
Half a year :shock: where does time go
I miss him so much :cry: :cry: :cry:

You're so amazing hun, so strong. I'm sure he's happy wherever he is and will love his balloons :hug:

The 4th was the anniversary of my sisters second funeral.... I still remember it clear as day... I cried. But it was 7 years ago... SEVEN! But it was yesterday. :(

Hunny.. 6 months WAS yesterday. Its no time at all. It won't ever get better, but it gets easier to live with. I know it doesn't sound so comforting, but people will start to try and tell you to get over it, move on. You won't you can't and you shouldn't. You will remember your beautiful son everyday forever, and he will forever have died yesterday... Its the way it should be and its right... You stay strong because of your other boys and remember you are a strong person even if you don't feel it sometimes. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I have said it before... but its apt...

If your parents die... they call you an orphan
If your husband dies... they call you a widow.
But if your child dies... there are no words to describe it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Squiglet said:
The 4th was the anniversary of my sisters second funeral.... I still remember it clear as day... I cried. But it was 7 years ago... SEVEN! But it was yesterday. :(

Hunny.. 6 months WAS yesterday. Its no time at all. It won't ever get better, but it gets easier to live with. I know it doesn't sound so comforting, but people will start to try and tell you to get over it, move on. You won't you can't and you shouldn't. You will remember your beautiful son everyday forever, and he will forever have died yesterday... Its the way it should be and its right... You stay strong because of your other boys and remember you are a strong person even if you don't feel it sometimes. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I have said it before... but its apt...

If your parents die... they call you an orphan
If your husband dies... they call you a widow.
But if your child dies... there are no words to describe it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww thanks for this post hun x
Its made me think and your so right x :hug:

ive been thinking of you today, and your son, my son died 4 years ago, it breaks my heart every day, he were 28 hours old, i know how you feel, id like to tell you it gets better but i think you just get better at auto pilot, and putting on a brave face, anyway i know i dont know you but just saying, thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back