Can't believe we are here.......

Jimmer

Reaction score
Ok, it is a day early, but I hope you will all forgive me - I cant come on the forum over the bank holiday, so just wanted to say hello to all you wonderful people.

Is this really Tri 3? Is this really the place where babies are born?

OH MY GOD!!!!!

How exciting.

Cant wait to see all the people I have been with through Tri 1 and Tri 2 finally meeting their little ones.
Sooooooooooo good to be here.
Jimmer

yayyyyyy :D :D :D you made it :D :D :D
Lovely to see you here Jim and Mrs Jim :D
Hows it all going?
Welcome to tri three - tis more exciting than the olympics in here :lol:
Loadsa Love Sarah xxxx

Well, the good news is that my wife has finally stopped feeling sick a few days ago - poor thing, she has really been through it. Just so excited now.

Jimmer

awwww poor love :hug: hopefully it's behind her now for the rest of the pregnancy :)
exciting times int it :D :dance:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hun :wave: so glad you could join us! :D

sit down and make yourself comfy....it wont be long until you are holding your LO :cheer:

Welcome to third tri! :wave: Great to have you here. Glad your wife has stopped feeling sick, its evil that morning sickness! :evil:

:wave: Great to see you over here Jimmer! Hope you're wife enjoys this third tri, not long til our little one's will be here! :cheer:

Sarah x

Hi Jimmer :wave: Welcome to tri 3, hope that sickness stays away for your wife :D

Hey Jimmer! Congrats on making in to tri3!

YES! Babies are born here!! :cheer:

Catch up on that kip while you can! :sleep: xx

:dance: Hey Jimmer!! Welcome to Tri 3!! Lovely to see you here :D x

Thank you so much all - what an amazing experience this has been!

Dannii - all the very best - hope everything goes wonderfully when LO decides it is time.

Jimmer

Hi Jimmer :wave: Welcome to 3rd tri. Your poor wife, feeling sick all this time :( Glad she is getting over it now

:cheer: Congrats!
I can't believe your here already..only seems like the other month you were in Tri1.
Good Luck

Welcome to 3rd tri Jimmer! So glad your wife is starting to feel better, must have been awful for her. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back