• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't believe my luck!

Urchin

Reaction score
About a month ago I took Mason to the local shopping centre to have his picture taken for some Disney competition the local paper was doing.
I was really disappointed as the woman who took the pictures was really crap, took about 3 photos and didn't let me try to make Mason smile.

Anyway, a week later I got a letter saying my photos didn't come out :(
It was too late to enter the competiton now, they said, but If I wanted to go to Coventry and get more pics taken at the shopping centre, the pics would be free and they'd give me £25 towards my travelling expenses. I decided to go just for the £25 :oops: it takes about 30 mins to get to Coventry from here :) (Dionne that's why I was at West Orchard's that day)

SO I went with my mom, Mason, Brody and my nephew Luke who my mom was looking after for the day.

Mason had his pics done, then I was really cheeky and asked if they could do a few of Luke and send me the proofs for my brother to buy if he wanted. They said that was fine. Later, when Brody woke up, I went back again and asked for a few of Brody as we haven't had any professional ones done. Again they said they would send me the proofs and I could buy some if I wanted.

The photo's arrived today and LOOK!!!!!!!!

august2107.jpg

august2108.jpg

august2109.jpg

august2110.jpg

august2111.jpg

The quality is great (although my pics don't show it)

They must have just thought "Oh sod it send them all to her!

I found a piece of paper in with them and it was my £25 cheque!!! I'd totally forgotton about that!

:D :D :D :D :D

yeah thats the day they were doing the photos for the beautifull baby compition in our local paper

Wow, you got loads! Great photos :D

Wow deff pays to be cheeky lol
i can't beleive how many you got

I'd frame some and give them as extra prezzies at xmas :D

jo said:
I'd frame some and give them as extra prezzies at xmas :D

Yep, that's what we're doing! Going to be in South Africa just before Xmas, visiting the in-laws so will be taking loads over. Being over there also means I'll need ALL Xmas pressies sorted really early so it's really helped!
It's good I have one of Luke and Mason to give to my brother too :D

So you don't have to pay for any of them?? That's great!!

thats brilliant, there are loads and they look really good :D
they almost paid you to have your photos done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back